Friday, January 5, 2018

Thanks!

My knitting group at church, the Knitwits, has a monthly birthday lunch for members and then at Christmas time, we have another lunch party. For us with December birthdays it is a huge windfall of gifty things from everyone and really requires Thank You cards for the participants.
Since we moved, I can't find things like my box of notes, but I did find a bunch of envelopes and some sheets of bristol paper which I could cut down to fit the envelopes. 
And most importantly, I do have my box of collage papers  and stamps at hand. Here's some of the cards I made. So much fun! 

 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun thank you cards! I am sure they will end up on someone's wall or refrigerator to be appreciated for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of a kind thank you cards. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love handmade cards, and I would think everyone would love getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What glorious works of art you made! The recipients will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!! Oh, how I would love them to be made into fabric! What wonderful quilts it would make.

    ReplyDelete