Tuesday, August 29, 2017

30's Revisited

 I made myself finish this top yesterday, as predicted. It needs more width, which I will add when mindless sewing is required. 53x77" at the moment and is now on the pile of 14 tops awaiting the quilting urge. I'm glad I got it out of my system, and can move onto more challenging designs. I do love the fabrics in it, and can see using them again...in a while. 



 But for now, I must consider a wonkier design and mucho scrappy as my scrap collection is now overflowing. This little tryout was more fun for me, and has potential, maybe. 
Already today I have had a bit of  excitement, as my sister needed to be taken to the emergency room with a kidney stone. I was happy to be her driver. She's much better now, all drugged up and sleeping. So now I will clear the tables and look at fabric possibilities. 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely like the wonky one best. It has personality.

    ReplyDelete