Friday, October 30, 2015

Offering

Regular readers will know that I love to knit. And when I lived in Illinois, winters were fierce and I had good reason to wear warm knits. Now that I live in balmy Chattanooga, where winter lasts for a morning and then melts, I have warmth to spare. So I find myself knitting for others, which makes me very happy.
Here's a little number which I made back in 2006, wore once for the camera and once to share at my knitting group. Then it got stored in the closet. What a shame. Noro Kureyon, 100% wool. Size? Loose!


This is what it looked like being blocked on the bed, before sewing. 
So here's the offer: Price of the yarn $60 and shipping $13=$73. First come, first served. Email me.SOLD



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your work is beautiful...I would love one of each, a sweater, a painting and one of those beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete