Saturday, January 31, 2015

Denim and Red Mitered Diamond Jacket

 Just made it to the finish line without running out of yarn. The leftovers are tiny, and pictured here. This Jacket was made without a client in mind. It would fit someone 5'6" to 5'8" tall, with about a 44" to 48" bust/hip measurement. The yarns were Araucania Toconao Multy, 100% merino, and Plymouth Boku, 95% wool, 5% silk.  I just got the red/orange Boku in December and had to make a swatch to try it out. One thing led to another and now I have a finished jacket. $100 plus postage. Email me. SOLD


5 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air--the http://www.yarnharlot.ca/ just had the same experience, ending with ~10 inches of leftover...this is beautiful. I wish I could knit as fast as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if this is a repost! Are you planning to publish the pattern for this jacket? I would love to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a beautiful coloured jacket !
    How dó you do it, knitting as fast as this
    (bet you don't have any UFO's ......?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please, please sell the pattern for the jacket. Please, please - resorting to begging. Veronica Von Zwehl (I'm not even sure I could actually make it, but I love, love, love all of the jackets you have made. Maybe a knit along???

    ReplyDelete